Amenities & services
In addition to our in room amenities, all guests are welcome to use all other features we have to offer including:
- Self-service laundry
- Heated, outdoor pool and Jacuzzi- overlooking the ocean and marina
- Fitness room
- Tennis court
- Oceanfront walking/jogging path
- Free local transportation courtesy of The Island Explorer (seasonal availability)
Specialty amenities such as a bottle of wine or a selection of chocolate covered strawberries can be purchased as a gift, or for yourself, for an upgraded experience here.
Bar Harbor Marina
Guests visiting Bar Harbor by yacht or sailboat can enjoy all of the amenities of the Bar Harbor Regency while docking at our marina in Frenchman's Bay. Our gated marina features:
- Accommodations for vessels ranging from 30 to 180 feet
- T-shaped floating dock 200 feet in length and 140 feet across the top
- Docking cost- $3 per linear foot per day and includes full access to our resort facilities
Space in our marina is very limited so reservations are highly recommended. For more information about marina services or to make a marina reservation, please contact our sales office by phone at (207) 801-3904 or email by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Health Club and tennis courts
For guests wanting a workout, we offer a number of different options. The oceanfront walking and jogging path is a beautiful way to take in the nature Bar Harbor has to offer while getting in your workout. We also offer a modern fitness room that is equipped with multiple treadmills and stationary bikes. On our harbor side campus we also have a pair of lighted tennis courts that are open from sunrise until 10pm.
For more information, call the general manager of the hotel.
- Accessible guest rooms have a 32-inch wide opening
- Business center entrance
- Fitness center entrance
- Hotel has on-site accessible self-parking
- Main entrance
- Meeting spaces
- Pathway to registration desk
- Pool entrances
- Registration desk
- Restaurants and lounges
- Route to accessible guest rooms is accessible
- Self-operating lifts or sloped entry
- Service animals allowed for person with disabilities